Each Basilica Farm & Flea features a mix of independent farmers, artisans, chefs, designers, vintage collectors and other talents, selling wares alongside locally-sourced, farm-fresh foods. Our focus is on those who are local to the Hudson Valley, but applications from makers and collectors across the broader area are welcome.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor at our Spring Market:
- You must apply by February 17th
- Once your application is submitted it will be reviewed by the Basilica Farm & Flea Community Jury, February 18th - March 16th.
- You will be notified regarding your application status the week of March 16th
Please note that we receive many more applications than we can accommodate; in the past we’ve only been able to accept less than 50% of vendors who apply. We thank you for your understanding and appreciate everyone’s interest in this event. No late applications will be accepted.
We work with a jury during the application process, drawn from the deep expertise in our community, ensuring we keep a fair eye on all elements that will make this event great! With a broad knowledge in their field and awareness of the many talented people in our area, our diverse group of jurors help us maintain and expand the quality and integrity of this event, and ensures we consider, review and select the highest quality work the region has to offer.
Vendor categories include HomeGoods/Furniture/Ceramics, Kids &Toys, Jewelry, Textiles/HandmadeClothes/Accessories/Fiber, Art, Printed Matter, Wellness/Body, as well as Farm Goods and Specialty Packaged Food.
Basilica Farm & Flea Spring Market 2020 will be held Mother's Day Weekend...
- Saturday, May 9, 10am-6pm
- Sunday, May 10, 10am-6pm.
Vendors must commit to being on site both days.
- Open: January 20
- Deadline: February 17 (late applications will not be accepted)
- Jury review: February 18- March 16
- Application Responses : Week of March 16
- Fee due: March 30
- Waitlist sorted : April 13
- Final List Announcement : April 13th
- Cancellation - 50% fee, less deposit, before APRIL 24; no refunds after April 24
Two sizes of booths:
- 6x6: $185
- 6x10: $235
- Outdoor 10x10 : $185
Please note that there are a limited number of 6x10 booths, and applicants should list their size choice in order of preference.
& A NOTE TO ALL CHEFS & FOOD VENDORS: We are currently accepting applications for packaged food vendors ONLY. If you are a prepared food vendor or food truck that is interested in serving food for consumption on site, please note that we are NOT accepting applications for this purpose as we have limited capacity. However, Basilica Hudson is always interested to learn about local food trucks and purveyors for our other events. If you’d like to get in touch and introduce yourself, you may contact the Basilica Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks Much & Looking Forward!
Basilica Farm & Flea